제24회 한국학중앙연구원 한국문화강좌 공고
한국학중앙연구원은 매 해 외국인 대학생(학부생)들을 대상으로 한국문화와 관련된 주제별 특강, 한국어 강좌, 전통문화체험, 문화유적답사 등 한국의 언어와 관련된 주제별 특강, 한국어 강좌, 전통문화체험, 문화유적답사 등 한국의 언어와 문화를 배우고 체험할 수 있는 기회를 제공하는 한국문화강좌를 운영하고 있습니다.
가. 강좌명 : 제24회 한국문화강좌
나. 강좌기간: 2016.7.11(월)~ 8.5(금), 4주간
다. 지원자격: 해외대학의 2학년 이상 외국인 학부생 중 한국학 전공자(부전공 또는 한국 관련 수업 이수자(한국 국적자 및 대학원생 제외))
라. 접수방법: 추천서를 제외한 제출서류들을 하나의 pdf 파일로 엮어 이메일로 제출
- 이메일 주소 : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 이메일 제목: 제24회 한국문화강좌 지원서류_지원자 본인 이름
마. 접수기간: 2016.1.11(월)~2.26(금)
바. 결과발표: 2016.3.31(목) 개별 이메일 통보
자세한 내용은 한국학중앙연구원 사이트 참조
붙임 1. The 24th AKS Summer Program for International Students_Application form (내려받으려면 아래 클릭)
The 24th AKS Summer Program for International Students
The Academy of Korean Studies (AKS) is pleased to announce the "24th AKS Summer Program for International Students." As an important part of our mission is to cultivate young leaders, who can contribute to the development of Korean studies, the academy has organized an intensive summer program for international undergraduate students in Korean studies. This program is composed of various components, such as special lectures on Korea, intensive Korean language course, field trips, excursions, and traditional cultural activities. Since its starting in 1993, we held the program for 23 times and around 664 students from 45 countries attended the program. For those who are interested in the 24th AKS Summer Program for International Students, please read the notification carefully and apply for the program.
| Program Period
July 11(Mon) – August 5(Fri), 2016, 4 weeks
| Language of the Program
Korean & English
* Except for some English lectures most of the program will be in Korean. Therefore the participants are recommended to possess basic Korean language skills.
| Eligibility and Required Documents
Undergraduate students of second year or above from universities abroad who are majoring or minoring in Korean Studies and/or those who took Korea related lectures from their universities.
*Those who are in graduate school or hold Korean nationality are not eligible for this program.
2. Required Documents
1) Application Form: Available to download The 24th AKS Summer Program for International Students_Application form.doc
2) All Official University Transcripts
3) “Korean Proficiency Evaluation Sheet” included in the application form (No.7)
4) 1 Letter of Reference
※ Letters of reference should be directly sent to email@example.com from the recommenders.
5) (Optional) Score Report for Korean Proficiency Test
* All documents should be written in Korean or English. If not, translation of the document into Korean or English should be added.
| Application Period
January 11(Mon) – February 26(Fri), 2016
* Applications received after the deadline will be not considered.
| Application Method
Please combine all of the required documents in 1 pdf file except for the letters of reference and send it to the e-mail address below.
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail Title: Application Documents for the 24th AKS Summer Program for International Students_Name of the Applicant
| Notification of the Acceptance
The result will be announced individually via e-mail on March 31, 2016.
| Financial Support
The Academy of Korean Studies will cover the cost of registration, lectures, accommodations, and meals during the program as well as expenses incurred during field trips and excursions.
* All participants are responsible for their own travel expenses including the round-trip airfare, transportation fee between airport and AKS and medical insurance.
You can see the schedule and comments from the 23rd AKS Summer Program participants at http://ksabroad.aks.ac.kr:84.
Ms. Eunyoung Bae (Program Coordinator)
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin