Bourse Master pour les agents de fonction publique offerte par Korea Development Institute (KDI) of public policy and management
Fall 2017 Admission for Public Officials by Korea Development Institute (KDI) of public policy and management
KDI School of Public Policy and Management was established in 1997 to educate and develop the next generation of leaders in today's rapidly changing and globalizing economy. The School offers an innovative educational program focusing on policy and international issues and aims to transform mid-career professionals into leaders of their respective fields by equipping them with new knowledge, vision and a global perspective.
KDI Fall 2017 Admission for Public Officials
The Master of Public Policy (MPP) program is designed to provide global perspective and professional expertise in public policy areas. The program is highly regarded both in and outside of Korea, particularly among developing nations and government officials.
Based on the KDI's hands-on experience on development policy of over 40 years, the Master of Development Policy (MDP) program offers a curriculum where students can examine various issues of socio-economic development in both theoretical and practical frameworks.
*International Applicants must meet one of the following:
-A foreign national whose parents are both foreign nationals
-An applicant who has completed at least 16 years of education (elementary, middle, high school, and university) in a foreign country
*Applicants for Seoul G-20 Master's degree program must meet one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree holder from an accredited college or university (min. 3 years)
- Certificate of expected degree can be submitted instead of degree diploma if one is expected to earn a bachelor's degree by August 2017.
- Educational attainment equivalent to bachelor's degree (min. 3 years) approved by law
-All required application documents must be submitted in one package via postal mail (or in person) at the admissions office of KDI School by the deadline.
-The online application must be submitted by midnight of the deadline. Please avoid submitting multiple online applications or entering incorrect information.
-Applicants may apply for one program only
- If the information in the application documents is unclear or if any parts of the application documents are missing, the application will not be submitted for evaluation.
- The submitted application documents will NOT be returned.
- All application documents must be typed (not hand-written) in English.
- Non-English based documents(original/certified) must be accompanied with notarized English translations.
- Please provide us with your application number when you communicate with KDI School.
- If any required documents are found to be false or counterfeit, admission to KDI School will be revoked.
*Address (for Document Submission) :
The Office of Admissions
KDI School of Public Policy and Management
263 Namsejong-ro, Sejong, Republic of Korea, 30149
Phone : +82-44-550-1281/1220
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com (for KOICA-MDI applicants)
Office Hour : 9:00~18:00, KST
Website : http://admissions.kdischool.ac.kr/
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/KDISofficial/
For more information, please see attached files.
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin